- 2-4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2-4 cloves garlic, chopped or minced (optional to taste)
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 1 head broccoli, chopped small
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons parsley, roughly chopped
In large skillet, put 2 tablespoons olive oil, heat a couple of minutes on medium heat, then add onions and garlic. Sauté about 5 minutes till tender.
Add tomatoes and broccoli. Continue sautéing on medium for an additional 10-15 minutes.
Add lightly beaten eggs, salt, and pepper and as they cook gently fold them in with veggies till they are fully cooked.
Divide delicious veggie eggs into 2 plates, garnish each plate with parsley. Serve with sliced avocado and or 2 slices of melon.