Preparation Time: 10 minutes | Cooking Time: 15-20 minutes
- 4-5 non-pocket pita breads (the ones used in gyros sandwiches)
- ½ cup pasta sauce
- ½ cup baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup chopped bell peppers (red, orange, yellow)
- ½ red onion, sliced
- ½ cup chopped olives
- 6-8 cherry tomatoes sliced in half
- 1 cup halal feta cheese, crumbled
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Arrange pita breads on baking sheets.
Spread two tablespoons of pasta sauce on each pita bread.
Place a few leaves of baby spinach on each pita.
Sprinkle each pita bread with a mix of all the chopped veggies.
Sprinkle feta cheese on top.
Bake for 10-12 minutes.