- 2 cups green sprouted lentils
- ½ small red onion
- 2 small Roma tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon black seeds
- 1 teaspoon organic chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon organic flax seeds
- 1 teaspoon organic shelled hemp seeds
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ cup lemon juice
In a colander, rinse the green sprouted lentils with cold water. Drain and set aside.
Rinse, peel, and dice the onions.
Rinse thoroughly and chop the tomatoes.
Combine the lentils, onions, and tomatoes and toss with remaining ingredients.
Mix all together.
Garnish with lemon juice.
Serve immediately and enjoy.