- 4 cups unsweetened pineapple juice
- 4 cups apple cider
- 1½ cups apricot or mango nectar
- 1 cup orange juice
- 2 3-inch cinnamon sticks
- 1 teaspoon whole cloves
- ½ teaspoon whole cardamom seeds, crushed
- apple slices (optional for garnish)
- cayenne pepper or turmeric (optional for garnish)
Combine all ingredients in a large saucepan.
Bring the mixture to a boil, then reduce heat.
Simmer the mixture uncovered for about 15 minutes.
Strain the mixture. Discard the cloves and cardamom seeds.
Transfer punch to bowl.
Garnish the punch with additional cinnamon sticks and apple slices (optional). You can also decorate the bowl by wetting the rim and brushing it with cayenne pepper or turmeric (optional).