Time: 40 minutes
- ½ fennel bulb, cored and thinly sliced
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 1 navel orange, thinly sliced
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt, divided
- ½ teaspoon fresh tarragon
- 1 pound salmon filet
- ¼ cup avocado oil
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon chili flakes (optional)
Preheat oven to 300°F
Add the fennel, lemon, orange, and half of the sea salt to an oven-safe dish and mix to combine.
Place the salmon on top of the mixture and season with tarragon and the remaining salt.
Pour the avocado oil over the top of everything and place in the oven for 30 minutes or until the salmon is cooked to your liking.
Remove from the oven and add parsley.
Divide between plates and enjoy!
Refrigerate leftovers in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
You can add other fresh herbs like dill, cilantro, or chives for more flavor.
Serve it with roasted vegetables or a green salad.