- 2 pounds halal beef chuck, cut in chunks
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 (26.46-ounce) boxes chopped/diced tomatoes
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped or minced
- 2 pounds green beans, fresh (trimmed) or frozen
- 1 tablespoon 7-spice blend
- 3 teaspoons salt, divided
- 1½ teaspoons pepper, divided
Heat a skillet over high heat. Add meat chunks and onion; season with 7-spice blend, 1 teaspoon salt, and ½ teaspoon pepper. Sauté until meat is browned.
Add browned meat, onions, and juices to the slow-cooker. Top with tomatoes, garlic, and green beans. Make sure the green beans are on top. Season with remaining salt and pepper.
Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours or high for 3 to 5 hours.
Serve over white rice.