- 16 oz riced cauliflower ground to small pieces
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon coriander
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon pink salt
- ¼ teaspoon fresh ground pepper to taste
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 tomato chopped
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 avocado sliced and preserved with a touch of salt and lemon juice
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup water
Add the black beans and water to a sauce pan and simmer on low until tender. Add salt and pepper to taste and set aside.
Combine all ingredients from the cauliflower to the fresh ground pepper in a sauté pan and cook on medium heat until cauliflower is soft and resembles taco meat. Remove from heat.
Place lettuce on a plate, top with cauliflower, cilantro, and tomato.
Add the beans to the side along with the avocado.