Prep Time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup of old-fashioned rolled oats
- ½ cup Organic Valley Grassmilk® Milk
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon flax meal or chia seeds (or ½ tablespoon of each)
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- pinch of salt
- toasted pecans and dried cranberries for topping
In a bowl, whisk together rolled oats, Organic Valley Grassmilk®, pumpkin puree, pure maple syrup, flax meal or chia seeds, pumpkin pie spice, and pinch of salt.
Divide into two jars.
Seal jars and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
Add toppings just before eating.