1 box yellow cake mix
2 boxes instant pistachio pudding
¼ cup vegetable oil
1 cup baking soda
1 lb white pistachio nuts (shelled), lightly toasted and crushed
1-½ cup milk
1 tablespoon powdered whipping cream
- Mix in bowl the cake mix, eggs, baking soda, 1 box of pudding, oil and ½ cup of nuts.
- Mix well and bake in a greased and floured bundt or cake pan for 45 minutes at 325F.
- Cake is done when a long toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool in pan on a rack for 10 minutes.
- When cool, place cake on serving plate and cover with the icing below.
- Mix 1-1/2 cups of milk, with instant whipped topping, and 1 box of instant pistachio pudding.
- Mix on low to combine and then on high for 4-5 minutes.
- Fold in nuts and spread on cooled cake.