Preparation Time: 5 minutes | Cooking Time: 15-20 minutes
- 1 pound lean and thawed ground halal chicken meat
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 finely diced tomato
- 2 finely diced green onions
- 1 finely diced green pepper
- 3-4 teaspoons oil or oil spray can
- coriander or mint leaves for garnish
Mix all ingredients into the ground halal chicken.
Use a burger presser or make thin chicken patties.
Heat oil on medium heat, place 3-4 patties at a time, and turn when getting brown.
Serve them warm. Garnish with coriander or mint leaves.