Recipe that is sure to please the kids. This recipe yields 4-6 servings and can easily be used for meatballs as well the next day!
- 1 lb of ground chicken or ground beef
- 1 finely minced onion
- 2-3 teaspoons of garlic, or more depending on preference
- 2 tablespoons ground parsley
- ¼ cup seasoned breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- pinch of salt
- pinch of black pepper
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 - 3 tablespoons of ketchup (3 medium squeezes of the bottle)
- 1 large egg
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a glass loaf pan.
Combine all ingredients in a medium mixing bowl using your hands.
Mix until all ingredients are blended well together.
Spread evenly into the loaf pan.
Spread a thin layer of ketchup evenly over the top of the loaf.
Bake the meatloaf at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
Cool for about ten minutes and slice before serving.
Leftovers make a delicious sandwich for lunch