- 2 medium-sized pomegranates
- 1 medium-sized watermelon
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup cherries
- 1 cup strawberries, sliced
- 2 medium-sized red apples, peeled, cored, and grated
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- 1 small-sized red onion, diced
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon of red crushed paprika
- 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
Wash the first 6 fruits properly. Then, cut around the center of each pomegranate with a knife and separate each into two halves. Set aside a big salad bowl. Use a heavy wooden spoon to bang the pomegranates hard all around, facing directly into the salad bowl. The skin starts to soften and bend, and the seeds start falling into the salad bowl.
Dice the watermelon into 1-inch pieces and mix with the pomegranate seeds.
Add the raspberries, cherries, strawberries, grated red apples, and dried cranberries in the salad bowl. Mix well.
Set aside a smaller bowl for the diced onion, lemon juice, paprika, and olive oil. Mix together and pour the mixture on top of the fruits in the salad bowl. Mix very well.
Chill and serve!