Servings: 20-25 pcs | Prep Time: 15 min | Cooking Time: 15 min
1 lb halal Paneer (cheese available at ethnic stores)
1 small can condensed milk
2 tbsp milk powder
3-4 cardamom (powdered)
1 tablespoon cooking oil
finely chopped nuts
1 silver edible leaf (optional)
1 mixing bowl
1 food masher
1 medium saucepan
1 large serving platter
- Wash your hands with soap and water, and have your kitchen gear ready to start making this delicious treat.
- Mash paneer (cheese) coarsely and add milk powder to it.
- Add condense milk and mix well.
- With an adult heat oil in the saucepan and add cardamom powder in it. Add mixture to the saucepan slowly and stir.
- Cook on medium heat while constantly stirring until mixture becomes thick. Let an adult remove from heat and spread onto a greased platter.
- Top it with silver edible leaf or with chopped nuts.
- Cool and cut into desired shapes.