- 1 cup extra-virgin organic coconut oil
- 1 cup onions, diced
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon thyme
- 1 tablespoon sweet basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon rosemary
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- ½ tablespoon sea salt
- 5 cups organic amaranth greens (Efo Tete) with stems, chopped
- 5 cups organic cabbage, chopped
- 5 cups organic collards with stems, chopped
- 5 cups organic kale with stems, chopped
- 3 cups organic cilantro with stems, chopped
In a large pot, heat the coconut oil over medium-low heat.
Add the diced onions.
Steam-fry for 10 minutes.
Add the spices and steam-fry for another 10 minutes.
Add all the greens and simmer for 10 minutes until the greens are tender.
Serve hot with bulgur or brown rice.