- 3 cups mushroom broth
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 heads/bulbs garlic, minced
- 1 small red onion, minced
- 8 medium-size tomatoes, minced
- 3 medium-size habanero peppers, minced
- 3 medium-size cayenne peppers, minced
- 1 medium-size raw ginger, minced
- 2 tablespoons turmeric powder
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper powder
- 2 tablespoons whole black peppercorns
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 1 teaspoon of Italian seasoning
In a large pot, pour the mushroom broth and olive oil and let the mixture boil for 5 minutes.
Add in the garlic, onion, tomatoes, peppers, and ginger. Let the mixture boil for another 10 minutes.
Add in the salt and all the spices and herbs. Let the mixture boil for another 5 minutes.
Serve with baked or cooked potatoes or cooked yam.