- 1 nectarine or peach, chopped
- 1 kiwi, peeled and chopped
- 1 small cucumber, chopped
- 1 jalapeño pepper, finely chopped
- 8 ounces halal cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons onions, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons cilantro or parsley
- ½ cup halal zesty Italian dressing*
- round, buttery crackers or pita chips
- 1 lime (optional)
Spread the cream cheese onto the bottom of a 9-inch pie plate.
Combine all ingredients except the pita chips or crackers, and spread over the cream cheese.
Serve with pita chips or crackers.
Add flavor by squeezing a lime over the dip before serving (optional).
*The Italian dressing can be made in advance. Keep it stored in an airtight container and chilled.