Makes 12 Napoleons
- ½ package Frozen Puff Pastry Sheets (1 sheet)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate pieces, melted and cooled
- 2 cups sweetened whipped cream or RICH’s IFANCA certified whipped topping
- 1½ cups sliced strawberries
- 1 square (1 oz) semi-sweet chocolate, melted
- confectioners' sugar
Thaw pastry sheet at room temperature. Preheat oven to 400°F.
Unfold pastry on lightly floured surface. Cut into 3 strips along fold marks. Cut each strip into 6 rectangles.
Place 1" apart on baking sheet. Bake 15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on wire rack.
Beat cream and cinnamon with electric mixer at high speed until stiff peaks form. Fold in melted chocolate pieces.
Split pastries into 2 layers, making 36.
Spread 12 pastry layers with chocolate cream and top with 12 pastry layers. Top with whipped cream, strawberries and remaining pastry layers.
Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate up to 4 hours. Drizzle with melted chocolate and sprinkle with confectioners' sugar just before serving.
For 2 cups sweetened whipped cream, in chilled bowl beat 1 cup heavy cream, 2 tablespoons sugar and ¼ teaspoon alcohol-free vanilla until stiff peaks form.