Time: 15 minutes
- 1 medium apple, diced
- 2 cups cooked chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- ½ cup unsweetened dried cranberries
- 4 cups napa cabbage, finely sliced
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds
- ¼ cup red onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons avocado oil
- 1 tablespoon ground mustard (optional)
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and toss until well combined.
Divide between plates and enjoy!
Refrigerate leftovers in an airtight container for up to 4 days.
One serving is approximately 1½ cups.