- 8 organic eggs
- 4 large Vidalia onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons ginger paste
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 2 jalapeno peppers, sliced
- 4 spring onions, sliced
- 2 roma tomatoes, chopped
- ½ cup Organic Valley® Organic Pasteurized Sharp Cheddar Cheese, finely shredded
- 4 large flour tortillas
Heat large cooking pot over medium heat; add olive oil, butter, and onions.
Sauté onions until caramelized, about 20 minutes, then add garlic and ginger paste.
Add chili powder, turmeric, sea salt, and pepper to onions and mix. Make 8 divots in onion-spice mixture.
Crack eggs into bowl then carefully add to onions. Cover and cook on low heat for 5 minutes.
Add cilantro, jalapenos, and spring onions; gently stir eggs. Chop cooked egg whites and leave yolks whole.
Place tortilla on plate; add two yolks to each wrap. Sprinkle tomatoes and cheese over eggs.
First fold in the sides, then roll the tortilla upwards.
Cut in half and serve immediately.