Feeds one hungry football team
5 lbs. chunk of lean beef, washed
1 cup yogurt, whipped
1 tablespoon black pepper powder
1 teaspoon ginger and garlic paste
1 tablespoon salt
whole wheat bread slices
mayonnaise to taste
- Mix together ginger garlic paste, black pepper powder, salt and yogurt to make marinade.
- Add beef and mix well. Marinate for 30 minutes.
- Cook on low heat for 3 hours, turning beef chunk regularly.
- When the water dries and the meat is cooked, let it cool, then slice thinly.
- Spread mayonnaise on meat slices and stack slices, in whole wheat bread to make a sandwich.