- 1 whole halal chicken, cut into pieces
- 1 teaspoon garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon ginger paste
- ½ teaspoon turmeric
- ½ teaspoon red chili powder
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 2 teaspoons halal dry steak seasoning
- 2 teaspoons rosemary leaves, chopped
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- cooking spray to lightly coat air fryer
Mix chicken pieces with garlic, ginger, turmeric, chili powder, salt, steak seasoning, and olive oil. Coat well.
Mix in rosemary leaves.
Lightly coat the inside of the air fryer with cooking spray and place the chicken inside in a single layer.
Follow instructions for the air fryer (usually there is a chicken setting).