The Halal Food Council of Europe (HFCE) is registered as a non-profit organization since the year 2010 in Brussels, Belgium. HFCE is a Halal Certification Body dedicated to Halal certification of food, non-food and other materials. HFCE provides Halal certification to meet the requirements of the Halal Standards for slaughter houses and different food and nutraceutical ingredients as well as products. HFCE is also active in community services relevant to Halal education, charity, and food assistance to the needy in European countries.
Mission and Objectives
- To promote the concept of Halal.
- To help make Halal products readily available throughout the world.
- To introduce the concept of halal foods to the food industry and provide solutions to consumer’s halal needs.
- To perform all Halal certification functions in accordance with Islamic laws, Halal standards, and the international standards of ISO.
- To be committed to maintain the highest standards of integrity, service and professionalism.
- To work towards becoming the industry’s leading choice for Halal certification and deliver the highest level of service and work diligently.
- To maintain HFCE's position as the leading international Halal Certification Body.
- To publish relevant articles and information about Halal food and its applications.
- To respond to inquiries from consumers and producers.
- To spread Halal Awareness to consumers throughout the globe.