Preparation Time: 5-7 minutes | Cooking Time: 20-25 minutes
- ½ lb extra lean ground beef
- 1 medium finely chopped onion
- 1 finely chopped garlic
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- salt to taste
- 1 green finely chopped banana pepper (remove seeds)
- 4-6 tablespoons of any cooking oil
- 4-6 hot dog buns
- lettuce, tomato & cucumber for garnish
Heat oil in a medium pot, add ground beef in the pot and stir.
Add onion, garlic, salt, black pepper and banana pepper.
Stir on medium heat until nice and brown.
Cover and simmer for a few minutes before removing.
Mix ketchup or BBQ sauce for a Southern touch.
Spread on hot dog buns. Add garnish for extra taste.