- 1 cup raw beets, diced
- 4 carrots, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 cups red potatoes, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ cup canned garbanzo beans (chickpeas), drained
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 1 cup beet greens, washed and chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Place the beets, carrots, onion, potatoes, garlic, and garbanzo beans into a 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
Drizzle with olive oil, then season with rosemary, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
Bake, uncovered, until vegetables are tender, about 30 minutes, stirring halfway through.
Stir in the beet greens, allowing them to wilt from the heat of the vegetables.
Season to taste with salt and pepper before serving.