The benefits of HFCE halal certification are many and include the following:
- Expertise in reviewing the products, the ingredients, the preparation and processing methods, and the hygiene and sanitation procedures.
- Maintaining strict confidentiality of all company information.
- Implementation of HFCE's documented procedure for producing halal products. The procedure is continually refined as new techniques and new ingredients are developed, and it is consistent with HACCP, ISO, and other quality and safety standards.
- Halal training for key personnel, who then pass this training on to the other staff, ensuring broad-based knowledge of the proper halal production methods.
- Consultation on product development, marketing, and quality assurance to help develop new products targeting the halal consumer.
- The HFCE halal certificate, which is accepted around the world.
- Permission to display the HFCE certification logo on the halal-certified product label.
- Referrals to companies sourcing halal products and ingredients worldwide.
- Reduced fees at HFCE events, including the Halal Food Conference.